Fiction, Good Things, Literary Ramblings and Thoughts, Motivations, News Worthy, Other Musings, Why Not?, Writing & Writers

Only If You Want To

VoteBWJust a quick post today.  Just got a notification from Tipsy Lit that today (I thought it was yesterday but I often misunderstand easy instructions) is the day to vote for your favorite 500-word story, one of which I wrote the other day.  Thanks to all of you kind enough to stop by and read.  Now if you want to, please visit Tipsy Lit and vote for your favorite.  Here’s the link.

Thanks, now please enjoy your weekend and “talk” to you next week.

20 thoughts on “Only If You Want To

  1. I voted – you are neck and neck at this point – best of luck my friend

    Posted by on thehomefrontandbeyond | October 26, 2013, 5:28 pm
  2. I voted too. Right now, you’re winning! :-)

    Posted by Cathy Ulrich | October 26, 2013, 5:46 pm
  3. I’m in a different time zone…..imagine how confused I get Brigitte!

    Posted by wordswithnannaprawn | October 26, 2013, 5:54 pm
  4. You got it home slice.

    Posted by unfetteredbs | October 26, 2013, 6:06 pm
  5. I want to, I want to! Good luck!

    Posted by Carrie Rubin | October 26, 2013, 6:47 pm
  6. Voted – great story :)

    Posted by Arlene | October 26, 2013, 10:52 pm
  7. You have a good weekend too my dear Brigitte! Good luck with the story.

    xo

    Posted by dianasschwenk | October 26, 2013, 10:56 pm
  8. I think my vote may have just evened out the score. ;) So exciting!

    Posted by lillianccc | October 27, 2013, 6:49 am
  9. You were tied for first again when I voted!

    Posted by jmmcdowell | October 27, 2013, 3:14 pm
    • When I viewed this morning it said the same thing (tied) so I don’t get it/know. Oh well! Thank you for voting JM. ;)

      Posted by Brigitte | October 27, 2013, 3:26 pm
  10. Thanks for participating and getting the word out about Tipsy Lit!

    Posted by Ericka Clay | November 12, 2013, 10:39 am

Enter your email address to keep up with all the latest Banter...I'll pop up in your email when you least expect it...

Join 1,561 other followers

Nice people who've visited

  • 60,356 visits

Copyright 2012 - 2014/All Rights Reserved unless noted
%d bloggers like this: