Brigitte

Writer/Editor/Wanderer
Brigitte has written 162 posts for Brigitte's Banter

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Fifty-Three — Connections

I walk into a coffeehouse, specifically one that is global and serves happy hour libations in some areas now. It’s early afternoon and I wait in line, only one person in front of me and then it’s my turn. “I’d like a Venti Decaf.” My usual is a Venti No-Fat Vanilla Cappuccino but if I … Continue reading

Genius is as Genius Does

I’ve been trying to spend my time more wisely these days.  I come back to my blog when I need to.  I believe it has merit—the connections I’ve made, the simple and lovely practice of writing and the ability to communicate with a broad range of individuals from all over brings me a sense of … Continue reading

This, That and Other Things

I’ve been absent from the blogging world.  We all take a break from time to time for this or that reason.  Then there’s always that other thing—absolute mind-numbing brain freeze where nothing, nada, no idea is in there. I suppose part of the reason for my absence has been that other thing. THIS When that … Continue reading

How To Start

I like Ted Talks from time to time.  When I think about them, I’ll watch one and learn something—always. They stretch the imagination; allow us to see the world through a different pair of eyes.  Sometimes, I’ve even had an “aha” or light bulb over the head kind of moment.  I know some of them … Continue reading

I Hate My ___________

Do you ever ask yourself why you have cable? If I didn’t have it I’d read more, which really wouldn’t be such a bad thing. Hate’s a Strong Word There are numerous choices to poison fill our brains with—all kinds of “entertainment,” some so ridiculous, I can’t even talk about it.  I’ve noticed a few … Continue reading

Enter your email address to keep up with all the latest Banter...I'll pop up in your email when you least expect it...

Join 1,561 other followers

Nice people who've visited

  • 60,884 visits

Copyright 2012 - 2014/All Rights Reserved unless noted