Fiction

This category contains 33 posts

Only If You Want To

Just a quick post today.  Just got a notification from Tipsy Lit that today (I thought it was yesterday but I often misunderstand easy instructions) is the day to vote for your favorite 500-word story, one of which I wrote the other day.  Thanks to all of you kind enough to stop by and read.  Now … Continue reading

Writing Prompt — Tipsy Lit

As I get back into the blogging thing, I thought I’d precariously begin with a writing prompt from Tipsy Lit. As I begin to take on the task of regularly writing (as I once did for just me), these prompts really do get the creative process going.  I’m writing more on my book and a … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Thirty-Six — Inspiration

It’s been awhile since I’ve been really inspired.  I don’t know if it’s the past few months that have depleted my mental and physical constitution or if it’s just that time of year where we all slow down.  We assess the past year and look back thinking how did a year go by and I … Continue reading

The Writer Reveal

Last week I wrote a post asking all of you to vote for your favorite passage from some “mystery” writers.  Thanks to all of you who decided to play.  The votes came in and below are how they ranked, along with the writer and where the passage came from.  If you click on the links … Continue reading

C’mon Play with Me…It’ll be Fun

I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately.  I’ve just been in this kind of blah stage where I can’t come up with anything witty to write about.  I’ve read some of my other more popular posts that people joined in on.  One was about horoscopes, another about happiness and then there was my Canadica … Continue reading