Christmas

This tag is associated with 8 posts

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear….

It’s one of those songs that makes your heart ache a little, in a good way, during this time of year. Epiphanies come when our minds are clear.  For me, they’ve often been before a turning point in my life or during sheer exhaustion—in the middle of a before and after kind of event. You … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Thirty – Christmas Eve

It was the day before Christmas I’m not at my house But hubby and loves ones are here There’s no fires to douse! No stockings are hung, but it doesn’t matter This may be one Christmas That doesn’t make us fatter! Loved ones are healing It’s a rough and ongoing ride But maybe at the … Continue reading

A Before Christmas Kind of Thing

I cannot begin to tell you how much I’ve missed blogging.  How much I’ve missed my checking in with you guys and how much I’ve just missed my regular ho-hum kind of life before all the shite hit. It hit and it did in a big way.  Those of you who have followed me, emailed … Continue reading