entertainment

This tag is associated with 7 posts

That’s What She Said

I read an article a few weeks ago from the New York Times, My Life Sentences by Jhumpa Lahiri.  The Pulitzer Prize-winning author (whom I’ve never read but intend to now) writes about her experiences as a writer.  She does so beautifully. The article is about how words have affected her; the weight of them … Continue reading

Great Writing and Daring Dames

I love great movies.  One of the best times to me is snuggling up with my husband and our two dogs for movie day.  It’s even better if it’s storming, raging rain outside and we’ve got soup simmering or sauce on the stove.  We’ll pop some popcorn and settle in for a movie marathon.  So … Continue reading

Copyright 2012-Infinity/All Rights Reserved forever and always, unless noted

Word of the Day

vibe
noun
/vaɪba/
the mood or character of a place, situation, or piece of music:
“The music has a soothing vibe.”
“I didn’t like the place – it had bad vibes.”