good things

This tag is associated with 2 posts

Monday Musings & Motivations – Part Sixty-Four – Reinvention

As I sit here at my computer trying to come up with a subject or theme for what once was a weekly thing for me, the words that kept coming to mind were reemergence, resurgence, comeback, rebirth. Those types of words that signify new starts and beginnings.  The terms “reemergence” and “resurgence” bring to mind … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Brevity — Part Forty-Eight

I’m not very good at brevity as anyone who follows my blog knows, but it is a virture from what I’ve heard. Sometimes the best things in life don’t require a long, flowery description.  Sometimes, the best moments, alone and shared are when you don’t say a word.  Or write one or type one. Now … Continue reading

Copyright 2012-Infinity/All Rights Reserved forever and always, unless noted

Word of the Day

vibe
noun
/vaɪba/
the mood or character of a place, situation, or piece of music:
“The music has a soothing vibe.”
“I didn’t like the place – it had bad vibes.”