happiness

This tag is associated with 6 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations — Distractions — Part Thirty-Three

I’ve struggled to come up with a post lately.  One that resonates with people; one that transcends what you or someone you know or I might be going through.  That’s what these posts I do every Monday are supposed to be. I decided on distractions.  Those things that we focus on to keep us from … Continue reading