humanity

This tag is associated with 6 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations, Part Two — Gratitude

Here it is, the second installment of my Monday Motivations.  This one has to do with gratitude.  I’ve haphazardly kept a gratitude journal over the years, but it tends to go by the wayside when things get busy.  The reason I decided to blog in the first place was to motivate myself to write — … Continue reading