Mondays

This tag is associated with 11 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Twenty – Soul Adjustment

I’ve always been a deep and sensitive person.  Yeah, you know, you know. This isn’t a feel-sorry-for-me post.  It’s a reclamation of sorts.  Whenever I read something, whether it’s fiction or non-fiction, I’m always looking for the metaphors, the message, the “what’s really between the lines” of something. What did that guy, Frost REALLY mean … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations– Part Seventeen — Goals

Do you remember the first time you set a goal?  Something that you really wanted — and did what you needed to do to get there, to achieve it, to have that feeling of I did it! I do.  I was a near-sighted kid in a very small school in a very small, nondescript town … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Sixteen – Purpose

I don’t know about you, but I struggle at times with the idea that everyone and everything has a purpose.  On really good days, I know this to be true.  On days — not so good — I wonder, is there really a rhyme and reason to it all? These doubting days usually come about … Continue reading

Monday Musing and Motivations – Part Fourteen – Doubt

Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel kind of uncertain?  You can’t really put your finger on exactly what you’re uncertain about, it’s kind of an underlying hum of something not quite right. I’m trying to pinpoint where it came from.  I had a good week finishing an article for … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Six – Generosity

I have lots of new followers now since being Freshly Pressed!   Thanks and I hope you’ll stick around.  Let me know if you like (or don’t like) what I have to say.  It’s okay if you don’t agree, just be nice.  If you’re not, your comment won’t show up anyway.  That’s the way it … Continue reading