peace

This tag is associated with 27 posts

Monday Musings & Motivations – Part Fifty-Nine – Finding My Zen

Due to Monday being a holiday and as a follow-up to my wildly popular (not) Unraveling My Zen post, I thought I’d post my Monday Musings today. It’s about ways in which I try to find, capture, and hold on to my elusive Zen. Zen is kind of like Wi-Fi. You know it’s there but … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Fifty-Seven – Grace

As I’m valiantly trying to get back into the rhythm of regular blogging, I thought I’d give the open, ruffle and point method a shot for inspiration. I have The Random House Thesaurus College Edition on my bookshelf. Archaic, huh? I know, Google can give me a thesaurus anytime I want. But since, I’ve carted … Continue reading

Then Sometimes, With Great Luck, (We) Will Succeed

As one year becomes another, I think about new beginnings. It’s odd, the feelings we have about one year ending and the other beginning, isn’t it? It’s that joyful/sad emotion— melancholy mixed with hope—it pulls at us. The New Year is a kind of permission for all of us to let go of any and … Continue reading

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear….

It’s one of those songs that makes your heart ache a little, in a good way, during this time of year. Epiphanies come when our minds are clear.  For me, they’ve often been before a turning point in my life or during sheer exhaustion—in the middle of a before and after kind of event. You … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Fifty – Thanksgiving

I thought giving thanks, since many of us are celebrating that holiday this week, would be a great MM&M 50th post.  I’m thankful for that—that I was able to come up with some idea (some better than others) on Mondays, regularly at times, sporadic at others. Fifty of them!  Thanks to you for reading them.   … Continue reading