Fiction, Writing & Writers

Ready, Set….Write!

Hi all,

Pen and Quill

Just a quick post for the weekend and to share a few contests I found to submit work online.  One has a deadline for the end of this month, so maybe this will motivate us to crank out a literary piece of such perfect writing we’ll snag one of the prizes.  (Or maybe, just motivate us to do more writing).  Either way, you win, right?

Happy writing and have a great weekend —

Glimmer Train; Contest for New Writers; deadline February 29th.

Ploughshares; Emerging Writers’ Contest; deadline now through April 2nd

McSweeney’s; Quarterly submissions; Seem to be ongoing, plus they sound so kind….

Leap Frog Press; Adult and Children’s Fiction (novellas); deadline is May 1st

Those who want to share their “dark side” check this one out:  Midnight Screaming

(Please share any contests you may know of in the comments section below–thanks!)

No comments yet.

Talk to me, tell me what you think....

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Google+ photo

Connecting to %s

A Gracious Guide To Benevolent Blogging

Copyright 2012-2017/All Rights Reserved unless noted

Word of the Day:

Happiness.

hap·pi·ness

/hapēnəs/

noun
noun: happiness; plural noun: happinesses

synonyms: pleasure, contentment, satisfaction, cheerfulness, merriment, gaiety, joy, joyfulness, joviality, jollity, glee, delight, good spirits, lightheartedness, well-being, enjoyment;exuberance, exhilaration, elation, ecstasy, jubilation, rapture, bliss, blissfulness, euphoria.

%d bloggers like this: