Good Things

This category contains 88 posts

Ageism – Does it Exist and If So, WHY?

I really don’t like to get online and complain. I prefer to complain to the people I know. You know, one of those good old bitch sessions where you know that those you’re bitching to will most likely agree with you. After all, we all want validation for our feelings, right? I can remember a … Continue reading

Climate Change

There’s been a lot of upheaval in the news lately. Hurricanes, fires, mudslides, snowstorms, blizzards, floods. So much. So many images of people suffering. It’s difficult to watch and difficult to process. I wish these people love, healing and hope. Through the suffering, we witness people helping people, reaching out to make sure that their … Continue reading

Conversations

Some linguists believe that we may or may not have started talking to each other about 100,000 years ago. But they don’t know for sure and they don’t know what started it. Could have come on all of a sudden or over time, with a series of grunts, hand gestures and other expressive means. Some … Continue reading

Happy Frustration

I feel as if my blog is an abandoned home with dust covers on all the furniture and all the windows have been shut tight. I’m walking into it now, flinging off the musty, dusty covers and opening up the windows to let some air in. I sincerely hope the air that comes in will … Continue reading

Friday Fodder

I have been absent from this platform for a while. I often think of abandoning it altogether but I never do. I’m not sure why and I’m not sure blogging is even a “thing” anymore. Seems as if we abbreviate and shorten our thoughts more than expressing them in detail. This isn’t about getting on … Continue reading

Copyright 2012-Infinity/All Rights Reserved forever and always, unless noted

Word of the Day

vibe
noun
/vaɪba/
the mood or character of a place, situation, or piece of music:
“The music has a soothing vibe.”
“I didn’t like the place – it had bad vibes.”