blogging

This tag is associated with 17 posts

Taking a Breath and Catching Up

Hi everyone!  I’ve not been posting or commenting lately.  I needed to take a break from blogging and catch up on some work stuff and home stuff. I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day holiday and was able to spend some time with family, friends and loved ones.  I did that.  I stepped away … Continue reading

With a Little Help From My Friends

Just a short post today to bring attention to and thank a fellow blogger friend/guy/writer.  Mike at Roam About Mike.  He’s a talented writer who actually does that (write) for a living and he had this contest a few weeks ago. Mike said I didn’t have to write about it, but I’m going to anyway.  … Continue reading

Missed Monday Motivations and Musings — Part Eighteen — Patience

I’m not a patient person but I’m working on it. As most of you know, I’ve been whining talking about not being inspired lately.  I’ve read the same from some of you.  That feeling of “eh,” or as others say:  Meh. I don’t know if it’s the heat, the funky doldrums I’ve found myself in … Continue reading

Algorithms — Say What??

Because this is Friday the 13th and as a followup to my Wednesday post, I thought I post a short one about something a fellow blogger mentioned in the comments’ section.  It piqued my curiosity about a book she referred to, The Filter Bubble.  I Googled it. I don’t know anything about algorithms nor do … Continue reading

I Feel Like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Not sure if anyone’s noticed, but I’ve not posted in awhile.  I’ve been feeling out of sorts lately.  Anxious.  Jumpy.  Surely, there must be some of you that understand that. I’ve read one should NEVER post if they’re having a bad day.  Or feeling blue, sad.  Pissed off.  “Don’t get on your blog and whine, … Continue reading