friends

This tag is associated with 11 posts

Happy Weekend and Some Other Stuff

A brief post today to thank and acknowledge a couple of people who’ve bestowed awards on me or invited me to engage in a tag question/game.  I figure if they take the time to do this, I’ll take the time to respond in kind. This is from Allan at Om Sweet Om.  He’s a very … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Twenty-Seven — Friends

Do you remember your first best friend? I do.  Her name was Elizabeth and we were in elementary school together.  She had long dark hair and always seemed to be tan.  She had this bright pink dress that I loved.  But I knew that pink dress wouldn’t look the same on me.  I was bony, … Continue reading

Just a Few Things…Come On In..

A short post today to welcome some new followers — thank you for doing so and for taking the time to comment.  I believe some found me from Maggie at Someone Fat Happened from her mentioning me on her Freshly-Pressed post — thank you, Maggie. Then Jen from Jen and Tonic put one of my … Continue reading

Celebration!!

A short post today to congratulate myself and all of you who continue to stop by the Banter to read. Today is my 100th post — wheee! Click here! (All the play buttons are really short snippets, be brave, press ’em). You may have noticed to celebrate this world-renowned milestone I’ve changed the look of … Continue reading

Taking a Breath and Catching Up

Hi everyone!  I’ve not been posting or commenting lately.  I needed to take a break from blogging and catch up on some work stuff and home stuff. I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day holiday and was able to spend some time with family, friends and loved ones.  I did that.  I stepped away … Continue reading