fun

This tag is associated with 6 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Twelve – FUN

Had to do this one as a followup to my Friday post going on about dancing — when to and when not to, who should and who shouldn’t.  It really was all in fun but I found myself doing some dancing this weekend, in public, so I ate those words.  I knew I would. We … Continue reading

Copyright 2012-Infinity/All Rights Reserved forever and always, unless noted

Word of the Day

vibe
noun
/vaɪba/
the mood or character of a place, situation, or piece of music:
“The music has a soothing vibe.”
“I didn’t like the place – it had bad vibes.”