fun

This tag is associated with 6 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Twelve – FUN

Had to do this one as a followup to my Friday post going on about dancing — when to and when not to, who should and who shouldn’t.  It really was all in fun but I found myself doing some dancing this weekend, in public, so I ate those words.  I knew I would. We … Continue reading