travel

This tag is associated with 15 posts

Missed Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Nine – Family

I’ve been out of my blogging family for brief period and I’ve missed everyone!  I’ve not been commenting on blogs as much or posting.  I had a good reason for doing so; I was visiting family and when I do, I unplug, for the most part. There are those times when it’s necessary to do … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Eight — Chance Encounters

Yesterday I went into the city to meet with my phenomenal writing group.  The six of us met by chance; we happened to sign up for the same writing class last fall/winter and when the class ended, we decided to keep meeting.  You know when you meet some people that you just gel with?  It’s … Continue reading

Missed Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Five – Simplicity

I didn’t post yesterday despite the fact that I’d made a resolution to do so every Monday.    Over a month ago, I vowed to write something inspiring/motivational at the beginning of each week.  I don’t really have any excuse except that I needed a break from this screen, so I decided to give myself … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Four – Wonder

When I started this blog a little over three months ago, I wondered just what the heck I would write about. What could I say that would be of relevance — what pearls of wisdom could I drop at readers’ feet that would want them hang around, get to know me, want to know more … Continue reading

Sunshine Award

My dear fellow blogger, Emi from Four Leaves awarded me the Sunshine Award.  Thank you, Emi! The “rules” are the following: Write ten things about yourself (done, see below) Include the award’s logo in a post (done) Nominate 10-12 other bloggers (done — see who you are below and c’mon, it’s fun and plus it’s … Continue reading