writers

This tag is associated with 12 posts

Writing Prompt — Tipsy Lit

As I get back into the blogging thing, I thought I’d precariously begin with a writing prompt from Tipsy Lit. As I begin to take on the task of regularly writing (as I once did for just me), these prompts really do get the creative process going.  I’m writing more on my book and a … Continue reading

These Books Have Been Banned, Really???

I’m reblogging Maggie’s reblog. According to Mags, it’s Banned Books Week. Really, I mean really?? Read on…

Monday Musings and Motivations — Energy — Part Forty-Three

There are times when our energy is low, others times, it’s soaring.  There seems to be a lack of it (energy) going round in the blogosphere lately.  At least, that’s what I’ve been reading in the circles I blog around in and you’ve been hearing it from me for a while too.  Sorry about that. … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Creativity — Part Forty-One

I’ve been consciously making an effort lately to be more creative.  I’ve become too comfortable with myself the past couple of years.  Too complacent. And I don’t like that. I’ve always considered myself a “creative type.”  Ever since I can remember I loved reading, writing, painting — things like that. I loved playing dress-up, putting … Continue reading

The Writer Reveal

Last week I wrote a post asking all of you to vote for your favorite passage from some “mystery” writers.  Thanks to all of you who decided to play.  The votes came in and below are how they ranked, along with the writer and where the passage came from.  If you click on the links … Continue reading