writers

This tag is associated with 12 posts

C’mon Play with Me…It’ll be Fun

I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately.  I’ve just been in this kind of blah stage where I can’t come up with anything witty to write about.  I’ve read some of my other more popular posts that people joined in on.  One was about horoscopes, another about happiness and then there was my Canadica … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Six – Generosity

I have lots of new followers now since being Freshly Pressed!   Thanks and I hope you’ll stick around.  Let me know if you like (or don’t like) what I have to say.  It’s okay if you don’t agree, just be nice.  If you’re not, your comment won’t show up anyway.  That’s the way it … Continue reading