writing fiction

This tag is associated with 11 posts

Never Give Up…Five Things to Do When You’re Stuck

Whether you write for a living, work outside the home or manage a household, there are times when you wonder why you keep writing.  Writing creatively, for the sake of it and because well, your awesome fiction should be in print, damn it. I do. This writing biz is not for sissies and it’s certainly … Continue reading