News Worthy, Non-Fiction, Why Not?

Just Because…

Just a quick post today from something a friend sent me on You Tube.  If you have a moment take a look, it’s just so cool.  Wouldn’t you like to be that guy?  Now that’s a story to write about.

No comments yet.

Talk to me, tell me what you think....

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Google+ photo

Connecting to %s

A Gracious Guide To Benevolent Blogging

Word of the Day:

harmony
noun har·mo·ny \ˈhär-mə-nē\

the combination of simultaneous musical notes in a chord

the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords

the science of the structure, relation, and progression of chords

pleasing arrangement of parts : congruence

agreement, accord

internal calm : tranquility

an interweaving of different accounts into a single narrative

a systematic arrangement of parallel literary passages (as of the Gospels) for the purpose of showing agreement or harmony

Copyright Notice

Copyright 2012-2017/All Rights Reserved unless noted
%d bloggers like this: