News Worthy, Non-Fiction, Why Not?

Just Because…

Just a quick post today from something a friend sent me on You Tube.  If you have a moment take a look, it’s just so cool.  Wouldn’t you like to be that guy?  Now that’s a story to write about.

No comments yet.

Talk to me, tell me what you think....

WordPress.com Logo

Google+ photo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Connecting to %s

bla·sé
bläˈzā/
adjective
  1. unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
  2. apathetic to pleasure or excitement as a result of excessive indulgence or enjoyment.

Synonyms:

indifferent, unconcerned, uncaring, casual, nonchalant, offhand, uninterested, apathetic, unimpressed, unmoved, surfeited, jaded, unresponsive, phlegmatic.

%d bloggers like this: