News Worthy, Non-Fiction, Why Not?

Just Because…

Just a quick post today from something a friend sent me on You Tube.  If you have a moment take a look, it’s just so cool.  Wouldn’t you like to be that guy?  Now that’s a story to write about.

No comments yet.

Talk to me, tell me what you think....

WordPress.com Logo

Google+ photo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo

Connecting to %s

A Gracious Guide To Benevolent Blogging

lighten up

light·en 1

(līt′n)

v. light·ened, light·en·ing, light·ens
v.tr.

1.

a. To make light or lighter; illuminate or brighten.
b. To make (a color) lighter.
2. Archaic To enlighten.
v.intr.

1. To become lighter; brighten.