Hurricane Sandy 2012

This tag is associated with 2 posts

I’m Here, I’m Okay and I Miss You!

Finally, I am back online!  We still have no power at our home so hubby and I, along with our pups had to “relocate” to a temporary place further out.  But, we are safe.  We are healthy and we are very fortunate in that we can do this. (Here’s that coconut again that we found … Continue reading

SANDY — Getting Closer

Hi everyone — We just got back from the beach — it’s just after high tide — so there’s not much beach left.  But the waves are crashing and the wind is picking up. We’ve battened down our hatches as much as possible and most of our neighbors are doing the same.  Staying in — … Continue reading