inspiration

This tag is associated with 10 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Sixteen – Purpose

I don’t know about you, but I struggle at times with the idea that everyone and everything has a purpose.  On really good days, I know this to be true.  On days — not so good — I wonder, is there really a rhyme and reason to it all? These doubting days usually come about … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Six – Generosity

I have lots of new followers now since being Freshly Pressed!   Thanks and I hope you’ll stick around.  Let me know if you like (or don’t like) what I have to say.  It’s okay if you don’t agree, just be nice.  If you’re not, your comment won’t show up anyway.  That’s the way it … Continue reading

Fantastic Friday, Friends and Findings

Just a brief post today to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone that has taken the time to stop by my blog and comment. I’m so grateful (and humbled) by the generosity you’ve all shown.  It also says something that I’ve believed all my life:  People are good and everyone just wants to be … Continue reading

Missed Monday Musings and Motivations – Part Five – Simplicity

I didn’t post yesterday despite the fact that I’d made a resolution to do so every Monday.    Over a month ago, I vowed to write something inspiring/motivational at the beginning of each week.  I don’t really have any excuse except that I needed a break from this screen, so I decided to give myself … Continue reading

Magnificent Outstanding Mentors — MOMS

This brief blog is about paying honor to what’s coming up on Sunday — Mother’s Day.  I’m not a Mom in the traditional sense (never bore any children of my own), but I’ve nurtured and counseled friends and family.  That’s what Moms do — nurture, love and make the world a better place.  They are … Continue reading

Copyright 2012-Infinity/All Rights Reserved forever and always, unless noted

Word of the Day

vibe
noun
/vaɪba/
the mood or character of a place, situation, or piece of music:
“The music has a soothing vibe.”
“I didn’t like the place – it had bad vibes.”