motivations

This tag is associated with 8 posts

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Forty-Five — Endings/Beginnings

I sit here on a small patio writing with the constant noise of traffic below.  I’m in a much smaller place than I was three months ago as I prepare to make a move.  By the time the dust settles, we will have moved four times in less than four months. This one involves leaving … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Party Thirty Eight — Exploration

Sometimes we have to get outsides ourselves to explore what’s really going on inside. I used to be an avid explorer.  I’d sign up for a class just to find out more about a subject I didn’t know much about.  I was more spontaneous, sometimes getting up early in the morning to take a two … Continue reading

Monday Musings and Motivations — Part Thirty-One — New Beginnings

It’s New Year’s Eve, the day before another year begins.  We’ll all be another year older; after a certain age, you really don’t put much stock in those kind of things.  You just get that every day is a day for new beginnings.  Life is sweet, precious and fleeting and putting things off until tomorrow, … Continue reading